Sunday 17 June 2012

Dermalogica 'Skin Prep Scrub' exfoliator review

Dermalogica 'Skin Prep Scrub' is a corn cob based exfoliator for oily, congested or mature skin. It's artificial colour and fragrance free and suitable for sensitive skin. It contains small grains which gently exfoliate your skin leaving your skin clean and smooth. 



I started using Dermalogica 'Skin Prep Scrub' exfoliator in class when I was studying Beauty Therapy. It was recommended to me for my oily congested skin. Since then my congested skin has improved dramatically! This exfoliator was excellent at clearing my blackheads and finally tackling my congested areas of skin. It left my skin feeling smooth and really helped keep it blemish free. It smells lovely too :3 

I would highly recommend this to anyone who suffers with very oily, congested or prone to blemish skin. It helped gently clear up my skin and left it soft with a lovely glow. I'll defiantly be buying this from now on! (:


A sample swatch of the skin prep scrub, notice the small exfoliating grains?

No comments:

Post a Comment